2007年6月6日水曜日

Reflection of Microteaching: Vocabulary Teaching

First of all, I forgot writing my blog. I apologize to everyone for disturbing. I am sorry. And, Thank you for taking our class. I think it is unheard and annoying for everyone. But, I had a good experience. I am grateful to everyone and Mr. Hall. Thank you very much.

1.What we did in our lesson
I am ALT and, Keiko is JLT. You will understand it to see Keichan`s blog.

2.What our students did during our lesson
You will understand it to see Keichan`s blog.

3.The strenghts and weaknesses of our lesson
◇The strength
・ Students would active by the play. And, they would want to know the meanings of new words.
・ Students would memorize new words. Because we say new words many times in the play.

◇The weakness
・ It is monotonous on Present and Learn Approach section. Because it didn`t comunicate with each student.
・ Some of students would dislike English. Because they don`t know the meanings.

Finally, I thank Keiko heartily. Because she write the play and make the practice class. She never compromise and considered the enjyoable class. She does her best. I fellow her thought. I can`t head up to her. So she is a good partner and will be a good English teacher. Thank you very much. I had a enjoyble time with you.

11 件のコメント:

nakki さんのコメント...

Hi,This is Nakki☆Thank you for your teaching.I enjoted your short play.There were many points students could enjoy in your short play.Your picture and action helped students to predict and understand meaning of new words.
Students practiced new words by various ways in the class.I think it is very effective for students to memorize new words.
Thanks☆

Emiko さんのコメント...

Hello,Thank you for your microteaching. I enjoyed your lesson very much. Your short play was very interesting for students.
I could learn how to teach English from your microteaching. Thank you very much! And, good job!!
Emiko

匿名 さんのコメント...

hello!I enjoyed your short play and dancing!Your pictures were so fanny.Students are likely to be attracted to pictures.Thank you for your teaching!

satomin さんのコメント...

Hello, I think you could cooperate with Keichan in Micro teaching. your short play or dance time make us very fun. You must have talent of entertainer.I hope for you to develope your teaching skill.
good job ★

Misato さんのコメント...

Hello! This is Misato. I enjoyed your class very much! Your short play was very nice. Also I could understand what I do easily, because you talked slowlly and taught naturally. So there were many good points in your class.
Thank you for your teaching!
Good job!!

JH さんのコメント...

Otokojuku,
I hope you enjoyed your microteaching experience and continue making contributions to ETM3.
JH

☆BU-CHAN☆ さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Bu-chan.
Thank you for your lesson!
It was very fun!
Especcialy, the leaves's dance was wonderful. Your conbination was great! Good job!

nabeso さんのコメント...

Hi I am Nabeso . We enjoyed your class ! First , you used funny music . It makes us very fun . Second you used pretty characters . Children will be pleased . Your crass was a good model for us thank you !

wakame さんのコメント...

Hello! This is Wakame. Thank you for your teaching. I really enjoyed your play though I played a student who doesn't like an English teacher. I think that your play is good way to attract the students like my role. Thank you!

satona さんのコメント...

Hello,this is Satona☆
Your class was very interesting and fun.The role play of dancing leaves was so understandable.I really liked it.The strength of your teaching was repeating new words until students could understand, I think.You and Keichan were nice pair!!I want to refer your teaching method.
Thank you for your micro teaching.You did good job☆

noriharu さんのコメント...

Hi,OTOKOJYUKU. This is Noriharu. Thank you for your class!It's very fun. Using some pictures and music is good idea. Also,your smile is good!
Good job♪