2007年6月27日水曜日

How to be a successful English Teacher

Last class, Mr.M came to our class. He is a junior high school teacher in Morioka. He talked us about teacher's job at a junior high school.

He said that "Teacher's job is changing students". When I heared it, I remembered "Ohmura Hama". She is a Japanese teacher. she is asked that "Why do you teach?" And she said that "When childen grow up adults, they can live in a happy life alone by teaching." So I think teachers change students in class every day and, students acquire the ability of happiness.

And, why do we learn English? Because English is the most popular communication tool all over the world. We meet many foreigners in Japan, and we communicate each other with language. But in Japan students learn the way of input, such as reading. I remember it is bored. It can not communicate each other. So my weak point are listening and speaking. I don`t tell my mind in English very well. And, I think a good English teacher is speaking and writing between teacher and students, students and students. That is to say, they can teach the way of output. I think it is a language.

0 件のコメント: